At The Wonder Years Academy we have simplified the enrollment process.  Below you will find all of the paperwork necessary to enroll your child.  Simply print out the Enrollment Application, fill it out and return it to the school.  The only additional paperwork we need is the Universal Health Record (accompanied by your child’s immunization records).

The policies listed below are for your information.  We ask that you read and familiarize yourself with these policies and initial (on the application) that you have received them.

© 2017 hibu,Inc.  All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy